About University General Hospital
University General Hospital is a hospital like no other. This publicly-owned, 69-bed general acute care hospital was designed from the ground up to suit the most exacting requirements of superb, state-of-the-art medical treatment while pampering patients and families with an inviting environment that encourages relaxation and healing.
Our five-star level of services are competitively priced and more affordable than most other hospitals. University General Hospital participates in multiple managed care plans; should the need for healthcare arise, contact our admissions office to discuss options you might have. Call 713-375-7120.
University General Hospital accommodations include:
- Patient care dedicated to excellence
- Patient first focus
- Atmosphere conducive to healing
- Private rooms for the patient’s utmost comfort
- Flat-panel televisions with 45 cable stations in every patient room
- Wireless network for patients and visitors
- Free valet parking for patients
- A fully integrated, paperless system
- Doctors ability to effect change to better care for their patients
- World renowned physicians utilizing the most advanced technology available
Together our talent and these accommodations help us provide the most efficient delivery system for all of our health care services.